The former Sharman shoe fatory can be found on the west side of Sheep Street just north of the Doddington Road junction. An early shoe factory or more probably warehouse c. 1850, of 3 storeys and 6 bays. Built for Nathaniel Sharman, the owners house is adjacent to the factory at the northern end. The ground floor is now a mix of shops.
This page was added on 17/07/2013.